Horror fans that missed out on Firesprite Games’ The Persistence because they didn’t have a PlayStation VR can now see what they have been missing. The Persistence is coming back to the PS4 in standard form both digitally and at retail. The digital version is set to launch on May 21, 2020 and the physical version on Friday July 17th, 2020.
“We’re absolutely delighted to be working with Firesprite Games on the multi-format release of The Persistence,” says Rob Edwards, Managing Director of Perp Games. “The game will be in the hands of retailers this Summer across all formats, meaning The Persistence will not only scare you in the digital world but terrify you in the physical realm as well.”
The Persistence features:
- A brutal take on the survival-horror genre that integrates rogue-like design elements to give the action an extra edge.
- Procedurally generated stages that change with each playthrough, creating a labyrinth-like experience that adds to the tension.
- Live, die, repeat. Play as dozens of different clones on board the ship, each one with the potential to be stronger than the last.
- Tailored controls. enhanced environments and post-processing effects for PC, PS4, and Xbox Ine deliver a heightened fidelity of horror for fans of the genre.
- Atmospheric, cutting-edge visuals in docked, handheld or tabletop modes for the Nintendo Switch platform.
Current owners the PlayStation VR version will also receive these features via a free update.