Now this is something I have been waiting on for a while now. Skydance Interactive and Skybound Entertainment have finally released its survival horror virtual reality game, The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners, for PlayStation VR.
Already released on PC VR platforms, the game has been optimized for the PSVR which includes support for PlayStation Move controllers.
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners takes place in the Walker infested streets of New Orleans three years after the outbreak and it features:
- 15 hours of single-player, survival horror VR gameplay
- A compelling, brutal and heart-wrenching narrative
- Wield many ranged, melee, crafted and improvised weapons
- Explore a vast and unforgiving, free-roaming world
- Episodic updates expanding narrative and character arcs
- Difficulties: Normal + Permadeath
More on the game:
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners Standard Edition for PSVR is available for $39.99 via PSN, and includes an exclusive PlayStation 4 theme. There is also the Tourist Edition (Digital Deluxe Edition) at launch, which offers more in-game bonuses and exclusive items as well as an exclusive PlayStation 4 dynamic theme. Details on the exclusives can also be found on The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners’ official website.
When this whole COVID-19 stay at home order came down I went out and bought another PSVR since my original launch edition is gone so I cannot wait to get started on this one. Stay tuned for our full review soon.