We covered Dollhouse a bit when it was first announced (see here: https://playstationhaven.com/2019/02/07/story-trailer-for-upcoming-ps4-horror-game-dollhouse-released/ ) and it has been on my list of anticipated games for 2019 ever since. For those looking for their psychological horror fix, the good folks over at SOEDESCO and Creazn Studio have released a new trailer that reveals the game’s release date. Take a peek:
On the weekend of April 13th and 14th, Dollhouse is going into Beta to test the Singleplayer and Online Multiplayer and gather user feedback. Those interested in participating can sign up here: http://eepurl.com/dHn0Kn.
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in Singleplayer
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Investigate procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same
- Murder wisely in online Multiplayer where each player has a different target
- Play with 14 different Multiplayer characters, each featuring unique abilities
Stay tuned for our impressions of the game when it releases this May.