AVerMedia Technologies, Inc. has unveiled two new gaming headsets today and let’s face it, we all need a good headset. The new line is called SonicWave and consists of the SonicWave GH335 and the virtual 7.1 surround sound SonicWave GH337. Both headsets are compatible with current-gen consoles and PC.
The SonicWave line is set to deliver immersive audio at a very reasonable price point. I dare say that God of War + 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound = me not getting anything else done for the foreseeable future.
- Tuned Acoustics for Gaming: Oversized 50mm neodymium drivers with 20–20K Hz response, 97±3 dB sensitivity (@ 1 kHz), 32 Ω impedance
- Stay Focused on the Game: Closed-back design puts the game front and center
- Sensitive Microphone: Omnidirectional pickup pattern with a Ø 6.0 x 2.8 mm capsule; ≤ 2200 Ω and 38 ±3 dB sensitivity
- Compatible with all Analog Interfaces: 4-pole 3.5 mm audio jack and 3.5 microphone jack with splitter cable work with PC, PS4™ and Xbox One™ consoles and mobile (some Xbox One controllers may require a stereo adapter; sold separately)
- In-Line Controls: Volume and microphone mute switches
- Lightweight and Comfortable: Only 340 g / 11.9 oz with 2.2 m / 7.2 ft cable
- MSRP: $59.99
- 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound Audio with AVerMedia Sound Engine: Pinpoint your opponents and stay immersed in your surroundings
- High Quality Audio Specs: Oversized 50mm neodymium drivers with 20–20K Hz response, 97±3 dB sensitivity (@ 1 kHz), 32 Ω impedance
- Dual Microphone for Noise Reduction: Ignore ambient noise and hear your teammates clearly; omnidirectional pattern with ≤ 2200 Ω impedance and 38 ±3 dB sensitivity
- Supports PC and Latest Consoles via USB 2.0 / 3.0: Including Xbox One™ X and PS4™ Pro
- Full In-line Controls: Volume, microphone mute and LED on/off
- Comfort and Flexibility: 370 g / 13.05 oz weight with 2.2 m / 7.2 ft cable to give you room to move
- MSRP: $79.99
For more information on the SonicWave line or other AVerMedia products, visit www.avermedia.com/gaming.