After a successful Kickstarter campaign and a well received launch on PC, Pinstripe is finally heading to the PlayStation 4. The one-man development team known as Thomas Brush, creator of Coma, is responsible for crafting what may be the most beautiful rendition of Hell gamers will ever see.
Pinstripe is the story of a father searching through Hell for his missing daughter. Classic right?
- Explore 6 hauntingly beautiful levels of Hell.
- Listen to an immersive and unique soundtrack written by the game’s creator.
- Use your blunderbuss to fight your way through bizarre beasts and interesting puzzles.
- Hang out with your family pet George and sniff out clues.
- Discover the mystery behind Teddy and Bo’s death.
- Features a hilarious cast of professional voice actors and celebrity cameo performances!
Pinstripe will be available on PlayStation 4 on February 13th 2018.