PS3/PS4 side-scrolling brawler Guacamelee! returns to the PS4 with the recently announced Guacamelee! 2. Revealed today at PlayStation’s Paris Games Week pre-show, the game sports new levels, enemies, bosses and gameplay mechanics.
Guacamelee! 2 features:
- Eagle Boost – A hooking mechanic that allows Juan to attach and fly through “boost points” in the environment.
- Super Chicken! –A unique set of abilities for the chicken form, giving the player more varied and interesting chicken gameplay
- 4-Player Local Co-op – Take on enemies as a group or solo.
- New Environmental Mechanics – Throughout the course of the game players will encounter many new mechanics to complement both platforming and combat.
- Visual Enhancements – A redesigned lighting system to take more advantage of the power of the PS4. Guacamelee! 2’s visuals are a big step above those of the original game on PS4, and are enhanced further to include 4K and HDR support when played on the PS4 Pro.
Guacamelee! 2 is scheduled for a 2018 release but fans can get their hands on it at PlayStation Experience 2017 December 9th and 10th.
Guacamelee! 2 Screenshots: