Wired Productions and Vision Games have confirmed that Surf World Series will receive a physical, retail release on November 10th for an SRP of £15.99/€19.99/$19.99.
Surf World Series features:
- Ride monster waves at 5 of the world’s most iconic shorelines, from the infamous Bell’s Beach, Australia, to the extreme waves at Waimea Bay, Hawaii
- Become a master, learning increasingly difficult tricks along the way, from nailing kickflips and cutbacks to landing massive aerials and navigating treacherous tubes
- Trick your way through 44 single player challenges, or carve up the competition online against 15 other players across 3 different online game modes
- Perform surfing’s most intense tricks, including the Superman, Sushi Roll and many more!
- Enjoy afternoon, evening, night, and bad weather variations with different waves and visual aesthetics.
- Design your own signature surfer with 6 playable characters plus rank up to unlock thousands of customizations to define your own unique style.
Surf World Series is available for purchase digitally now.