Codemasters and Deep Silver have announced that patch 1.9 is now available for F1 2017 and it brings with it some new features for racing fans.
New Features Summary:
- New Spectator UI has been added to game.
- LAN Mode has been added to PlayStation 4 and PC versions.
- New Grid editor available in custom multiplayer modes.
- Photo Mode is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Sports Update – updated car and driver liveries.
- Sports Update – updated car performance levels
For more information visit http://blog.codemasters.com/f1/10/sports-update-patch/