Today is a great day for fans of the classic arcade series Raiden as the definitive edition of the latest in the franchise is out now for PS4 and PC.
“We are excited to bring the best version of Raiden to PlayStation and PC players. As long-time fans of the series and genre ourselves, we think Raiden V: Director’s Cut is an exhilarating ride and are sure fans will agree” said, Jonathan Wan, CEO Tommo, Inc
Raiden V: Director’s Cut features:
- Two-player Couch Co-op: For the first time ever, join forces with a friend and defend Earth against the Cranassian invasion.
- Story Mode: An all new story full of twists and turns! Featuring multiple endings, the story alters depending on the player’s performance.
- New Missions: Enjoy two new missions, created exclusively for the Director’s Cut edition
- New Ships: Choose from three unique ships, each with different strengths and weapons.
- Branching Levels: Experiment with different routes through stages
- Boss Missions: Defeat bosses under special conditions and compete in leaderboards
Raiden first exploded on to the scene 25 years ago and has continued to define the bullet hell genre as we know it. There is also a Raiden V: Director’s Cut Limited Edition that features an original soundtrack CD, featuring 22 tracks