Activision and Infinity Ward are hosting a Halloween event inside of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. “Willard Wyler’s Halloween Scream” will give players a chance to earn special Halloween themed loot and XP boosts. There is even a new Zombies mode that will allow players to earn exclusive items during the special event.
More information via the official press release:
Willard Wyler’s Halloween Scream features the following content and giveaways from 9th October to 1st November, unless otherwise noted:
Free Halloween-themed Supply Drop at the beginning of each week
- Free Halloween-themed cosmetic item every Friday, along with one final gift on 30th October
- Halloween-themed gear and loot, including brand-new zombie-themed Rig skins, available to earn
- “Boss Battle” mode, which starts on 13th October, allows players to take on their favourite final bosses from each of the Infinite Warfare zombies modes. It begins with the first chapter, Zombies in Spaceland, and continues with the following chapters becoming available, two per week, ending with the ultimate battle in The Beast from Beyond (players must own DLC packs to access DLC chapters)
- Return of Gesture Warfare multiplayer mode to celebrate Halloween, which runs now through 12th October and allows fans to use gestures to humiliate and annihilate their opponents
- Carnage, a fan-favourite multiplayer map from the Retribution DLC pack, free to play and with double XP for all players from 12th October to 1st November
To receive the free items during Halloween Scream, players need to log into multiplayer between Monday and Friday evening while online and visit the Quartermaster. Each week, the Supply Drop will be available between Monday evening and Friday evening and the cosmetic items will be available between Friday evening and Monday evening. Exact times may vary.
For more information, please visit http://www.callofduty.com/infinitewarfare/halloween-scream