Rockstar Games announced this morning that they will be releasing a remastered edition of L.A. Noire for the current generation of consoles on November 14, 2017. The original game saw a release on PS3 and Xbox 360 and will receive a visual upgrade similar to what the company did for the PS4 version of Grand Theft Auto V.
- Enhanced lighting and clouds
- New cinematic camera angles
- High resolution textures and more
- Plays natively in 1080p for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles,
- Stunning 4K for PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X
The game, which stars damn near the entire cast of Mad Men, will also include all of the DLC from the original release.
I loved the way L.A. Noire captured the look and feel of Los Angeles. As a resident of the city, I enjoyed seeing the differences and similarities in the way the city looked and behaved in the 1940’s versus today so I look forward to seeing how the game plays on the PS4 Pro.