Evil Controllers is set to release a new line of PS4 controllers (also available for PC and Xbox) this summer that are specifically tailored to professional gamers.The Evil Shift controller is designed with several significant enhancements over standard controllers to give competitive gamers an edge.
Evil Shift Controller Features (from the official press release):
Evil Shift is tournament-ready, with paddles that are unmatched:
- Gameplay is instantly improved with multiple paddles stationed at the back, so every finger is utilized; gamers can play continuously by shifting finger positions to ensure comfort and alleviate fatigue in addition to improving gameplay.
- Paddles have “instant touch technology,” that can be pressed, tapped or shifted with desired force for an immediately noticeable difference in gameplay.
- The lightweight and ergonomic paddle placement eliminates accidental button presses, all while retaining a sleek and comfortable grip.
- Comprised of switches that can take millions of button pushes, the Evil Shift lasts longer than any other controller on the market.
- Paddles are remappable on the fly, without interrupting gameplay. And, unlike other eSports controllers, no tools or apps are necessary to remap paddles.
Evil Shift adapts to competitive and pro eSports gamers’ needs:
- The choice of three interchangeable thumbstick sizes allows gamers to swap sticks on the fly; use taller sticks for trickier sniper shots, or shorter sticks for tight angles or slower motions.
- Rewriting or reassigning button profiles is simplified, quickly done within seconds allowing quick recall.
- Gamers can save more active profiles on the Evil Shift than any other eSports controller on the market.
Stay tuned for more including some hands-on impressions next week during E3.