Square Enix has shed some light on the upcoming post release content for the Platinum Games developed, action-RPG Nier: Automata.
The upcoming DLC is titled “3C3C1D119440927” and includes three colosseums along with additional sub-quest. Completing the quest will then unlock more in-game content including:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
There was no release date or pricing info given at the time of the announcement other than “coming soon” so stay tuned for more details.