Koei Tecmo America revealed today developer Omega Force’s latest entry in the long-running Warriors franchise: Warriors All-Stars.
Warriors All-Stars will bring together characters from across some of Koei Tecmo’s most popular franchises to battle in traditional Dynasty Warriors style.
Some of the characters making an appearance include:
- Marie Rose and Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
- Ryu Hyabusa (Dead or Alive/Ninja Gaiden)
- William (Nioh)
- Yukimura Sanada (Samurai Warriors)
- Horo and Oka (Toukiden)
- Sophie Neuenmuller (Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book)
- Zhao Yun (Dynasty Warriors)
More details on playable characters and gameplay are set to be revealed soon (most likely at E3 in June).
Koei Tecmo America also revealed a selection of PS4 pre-order bonuses including costumes and an early unlock of playable character Opoona.
Warriors All-Stars will be released on August 29, 2017.