Ubisoft’s upcoming multi era battle game For Honor will be available on February 14, 2017. Ubisoft has revealed exactly what additional content will be available as part of the game’s Season Pass.
- Six all-new Heroes available seven days before released to all players
- Six elite outfits to customize the new Heroes
- Day One War Pack
- One exclusive sunbeam effect on emotes for all Heroes
- Three exclusive emblem outlines
- Three scavenger crates to unlock additional gear
- 30-day Champion Status that gives XP boosts to friends, more XP from crafting and additional end-match loot
The six heroes will be released at different intervals throughout the year as well as the elite outfits. Ubisoft also confirmed that they will also release additional post launch content that will include new maps, modes and gear. This additional content will be free for all players.
The Season Pass will cost $39.99 for players interested in picking it up.