We are just over two weeks away from the release of Capcom’s Resident Evil VII: Biohazard on PS4 with the full game also playable in VR (the only way I’ll be playing) using the PlayStation VR. Here is a little gem that I came across this morning on Merchoid’s website: the Resident Evil VII: Wood, Sweat and Fears 4D VR Candle.
Playing RE7 in VR with this new candle burning is designed to add an extra layer of immersion while trying to escape from the homicidal Baker family.
Resident Evil VII: Wood, Sweat and Fears 4D VR Candle (from Merchoid’s website)
- Less little house on the prairie, more Haunted Mansion…
- VR can’t do smell (yet), so this candle has got you covered
- Notes of old timber, leather
- You might want to open the window after a session with this if you have a date coming round
- The best way to capture the smell of the Baker residence without heading to the Bayou and looking for abandoned houses
- Burn time of 18-20 hours – should give you enough time to complete the game with just one candle
The Resident Evil VII: Wood, Sweat and Fears 4D VR Candle will be available from Merchoid on January 20, 2016 for $15.99.