PS4 owners eager to get their hands on Tripwire Interactive’s gorefest known as Killing Floor 2 won’t have to wait much longer. The Killing Floor 2 open beta will go live on PS4 tomorrow, Nov. 4 at 10 a.m. PDT and will run until Sunday, Nov. 6.
The beta will include:
- 2 Multiplayer Modes – Survival and Versus Survival
- 3 Maps – Burning Paris, Biotics Lab, Evac Point
- 1 Offline Training Mission
- 9 Perk Classes
- 14 Characters
Killing Floor 2 will also include full PS4 Pro support when it launches including:
- 1800p checkboard rendering on 4K TV (3200×1800) optimized for 4K TVs
- Effectively supersampling and increased fps on HDTV
- Using additional memory to increased texture resolution to “Ultra Textures”
KF2 launches on PS4 November 18, 2016.