One of this year’s most interesting PS4 games Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today is now available from the PlayStation Store with a retail release planned for October 7th.
“We want point-and-click adventure fans to experience a terrifying future brought forth by a series of world-ending cataclysms in Dead Synchronicity,” says Luis Oliván, producer and public relations manager at Fictiorama Studios. “They better be prepared for an intense, unnerving experience that explores primal fears, lawlessness, and the depths of human nature.”
- 2D graphics that pay homage to German Expressionism.
- Solve puzzles to move the story forward and unravel a horrific sci-fi plot.
- Bloodstained world filled with dread.
- Point-and-click interface reminiscent of ‘90s classics.
- Explore the world with old school “free-roaming” gameplay.
- English or German voiceovers accompanied by an atmospheric score by indie rock band Kovalski.
The upcoming retail edition includes
- The New World Handbook (art book/extended manual)
- A3 poster
- Original soundtrack